Posted: 02 Feb 2011 07:26 AM PST
Since we are stuck inside and it is unbearably cold I thought that the kids and I could make some Cinnamon Swirl Bread. It is really easy to make and tastes super delicious. Sorry for the quality of the pictures I took them from my iPhone and they came out pretty blurry.
Here are the ingredients that you will need:
1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 Cups of all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Cup of White Sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 Cup of Milk
1/3 Cup of Vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan. In a small bowl mix together your 1/3 cup of brown sugar and the 2 teaspoons of cinnamon. Set this aside for later.
really quick and easy bread to make for a cold morning! It goes perfect with a cup of coffee or hot cocoa. Enjoy!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
- Happy Hump Day!!!
- SATURDAY, MARCH 26, 2011Free Paper Towels (Every M...
- Amazon: The Simple Dollar FREE eBook for Kindle or...
- FREE KY Product at WalmartPosted: 21 Mar 2011 02:5...
- Free Sample: Dove Men+ Care Body Wash & DeodorantN...
- FREE sample of Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Ra...
- Free stuff from the Aveda Birthday program
- FREE Sample of U by Kotex For Sam’s Club Members
- Purex Crystal Fabric Softner
- Free Sample of Purex with Zout
- Hot Freebies this Week!!
- Deals of the Week!!
- Text For Free Clean & Clear Morning Burst Body Was...
- Purex Complete Crystals
- Free Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions KitHead o...
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread RecipePosted: 02 Feb 2011 07:...
- New FreebiesThanks Frugal Living and Having Fun ...
- CVS: Store Brand Hair Care Products FREE Many peop...
- ▼ March (20)