Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rite Aid Shoppers- Don’t Forget Your Free TP This Week! 1/16 -1/23

If you live anywhere near a Rite Aid, get your shopping shoes on! Rite Aid and Simplify brand Toilet Paper and Facial Tissues are FREE after the +UP rewards this week.  No coupons needed!
I am going to see if my Rite Aid will order some for me for later in the week. It’s a small store, so I might have a shot. Worth a try anyway. But tomorrow I will go and see what I can get. I have $16 in +UP rewards from last week, so I will buy a mix and roll those for use later in the week.
Even if you don’t have any +UP rewards this is a great way to start your stash of them! If you want to get your feet wet with the store, now is the time to do it. I mean, we all need toilet paper and facial tissues, right? So buy a few, get your money back in the rewards, and you are off to a great start!
I know when you are first starting out with a store it can be a bit daunting to get used to the system. And, obviously, you don’t want to have to put up a lot of out of pocket money to start off. Here is your solution to both!

No comments:

Post a Comment